In case you were wondering...
Life has kept us busy this week and I wasn't able to put together a Thursday Photo Thoughts post. But stay tuned next week, for sure.To keep you up to speed on our ever changing lives, here's just a few of the highlights:
* Ephram learned to say 'ball' and he says it over and over and over. It makes me smile every time.
* He also has a bit of a runny nose and has decided he'd no longer enjoys food. But give him something to drink and he's a happy boy.
* The runny/stuff nose he's got kept everyone in the house awake until around 2am last night.
* I stumbled upon our Rocket blender (given to us as a wedding gift three years ago) that I had forgotten about until yesterday.
* In the past 24 hours I've already made two smoothies and plan to make another when I finish this post.
* Luckily, Ephram loves smoothies because you drink them.
* Beau got a new job! It's with the same company, just a new department. As a result, he's now working Monday-Friday.
* This is the most normalcy we've had in our work schedules since we've been together. But it also means I'm now searching for daycare for Ephram.
* We went storm chasing in Iowa on Tuesday. We saw a tornado. Full chase log here.
* Spring showed her face last week, but then she left and it snowed yesterday. I'm boycotting the outdoors until she returns again.