1. Yesterday I finished my second week on the Couch to 5k running program. So far, I'm loving it. Having a "coach" to tell me when to run, when to walk, how far I've gone, my running pace (mile time), is exactly the motivation and guidance I've been yearning for the past several years when I have struggled with getting back into a running routine. The RunKeeper iPhone app is wonderful; tracking my distances via GPS, and integrating music. I wish I'd had this program 5 years ago. 2. By the way, if you are in need of some running inspiration, these posts helped me, big time: One, Two, Three
3. These fantastic wave photos may be just about the coolest thing I've seen in the past week.
4. But then again, watching Ephram pick up a dirty diaper and bring it to the garbage is a close second to number 3. I just hope he sticks to diapers and leaves the toys, phones, remotes, car keys, and everything else he finds around the house, out of the garbage can.
5. And just in case you don't have an adorable toddler in your home to entertain you all day, Comcast's program descriptions may do the trick.
6. Kal Barteski started a great new initiative working to teach and support the proper ways to share intellectual property (including art, music, photography, words, design, ideas, etc) Will you help?
6. A current Etsy love: Would do a little dance for one of these for Lake Minnetonka. I don't think a single summer will pass without feeling nostalgic for that lake.
7. Did you know there are amazing benefits to Espom Salt baths? I had no idea. I'll definitely be making time for more baths after reading that.
8. I'm in love with this crossover pinafore (?) dress found via Pinterest. Unfortunately, there was no website source. Maybe someday when I have time to learn to sew, I'll create one for myself.
10. E and I are off to go whip up something for dinner. Someone (me...) forgot to thaw the chicken, so I may be diverging from our weekly meal plan already and I'm not really surprised.