Five on Friday
1. Love these behind the scenes shots.
2. A super easy coin trick even my five year old could learn!
3. Very thorough roundup of the best ready-made frames. #printyourphotos
4. The Rubber Band Method for parenting? Definitely giving this a try.
5. New perspective when you ask yourself, "what did I do today?" as a mom.
"I know it’s easy to wonder what you got done everyday. And to judge your day’s success by the completion of your to-do list. But listen – that to-do list? It’s a guide. Not a grading tool." -Rachel at Finding Joy