1. Sterilite® Stack & Carry Tray Organizer Tote - Little legos (the real deal) have entered our home and I'm sure the collection will be growing. But for the time being, we're using this organizer to keep them somewhat sorted and off the carpet.
2. Kirkland Signature Cookware Set - Beau and I gifted each other this set of cookware for Christmas. It had only been 6 years since we were given a set for our wedding, but our novice cooking skills + stainless steal pots and pans didn't turn out well. This set is amazing and we have absolutely zero complaints.
3. Old Navy - Ponte-Knit Leggings - How has it taken me this long to buy leggings? I may never stop wearing them since they're so dang comfy! I'm still fully looking forward to the days of shorts and t-shirts again, but in the meantime, you'll probably find me wearing black leggings.
4. Joby GorillaPod Stand - I love the iPhone 6, but the one thing I disliked about the upgrade was that they got rid of the flat sides on the phone! It's definitely a lot prettier this way, but I wasn't able to set it anywhere and take a timed photo (like this). That's where the Jovy GorillaPod comes in. Those legs are amazingly bendy and it's been super handy in getting more of those timed selfie photos again.
5. Saffron Avenue - Full Hearts Can't Lose Print - I'm always on the lookout for a good print. If you've watched the every episode of Friday Night Lights, twice, like I have, you'll fully appreciate this print as well.
6. Mother-in-law's Tongue Plant - So thankful for this plant (also known as the Snake plant). I am the worst at remembering to water plants around here but the snake plant doesn't care. He thrives even when I completely ignore him.
7. Pottery Barn Kids - Quote Board - I snagged this chalkboard sign for Ephram's room - the gallery wall I'm still working on and might actually complete before he graduates high school.
What are you loving lately?